Are you ready to free yourself from Type 2 Diabetes?
Sign up for 6 Steps to Managing or Reversing Your Type 2 Diabetes Naturally.
- 6 Weekly Live Trainings
- Plenty of time for Q&A
- Each week will be recorded if you can’t make it live
- Peer to Peer support in our private Facebook page, Managing or Reversing Your Type 2 Diabetes (Optional). Most people do better with support.
You will learn:
Week 1: Meet your biochemistry – Understand the changes that are happening in your body and how to measure them to manage your diabetes.
Week 2: Dive into the food conundrum – Know what foods to eat, reduce and avoid altogether.
Week 3: Jump into Exercise – Learn the role in movement and exercise in health and diabetes.
Week 4: Weigh in on Weight – Understand the impact of extra body weight and how to manage it.
Week 5: Fall into Sleep – Know the impact of poor sleep and the role of good sleep.
Week 6: Relax the Stress - Learn the impact of stress on your blood sugar and how to manage it.
PROGRAM COST: $797 (value: $1497)
This program is for women who:
- Are 45 years and older who are newly diagnosed with diabetes or prediabetes and want a step-by-step approach to healing this imbalance.
- May be scared but are determined to make important changes for their health and long life.
- Know that health is the key to their success in their business, in their ability to earn more money and have the life they desire.
- Are ready for a new way to take care of themselves, to put themselves at the front of the line.
- Have had type 2 diabetes for some time and would like to improve control of their blood sugar.
This program is not for women who:
- Have Type 1 diabetes, diabetes insipidus, or gestational diabetes.
- Have had diabetes for a long time and feel their blood sugar and insulin are in good control.
- Are not willing to make the changes needed to manage or reverse their diabetes.
- Prefer to take more and more medication to control their diabetes.
“I decided that to be proactive with my eating plan I need a little more support so I went to naturopathic doctor and friend, Dr. Elaine Stewart. She has helped me immensely to change my perspective from “diet” to a life-style change.
One of the best things about Dr. Elaine is that she holds me accountable but does it gently and with understanding of what I’m up against – socializing, cravings and delicious television commercials. She also gets that I’m a foodie who is working to change a long lifetime of living from one meal to another.
Of course, getting on the healthy course is complex. It’s not just changing eating habits, there’s a lot more to it. Dr. Elaine gets it and has taught me that this isn’t going to happen overnight. It will take time to slowly change how and what I eat. Initially, she did a food inventory with me which helped her to understand my past habits and the foods I wanted to be sure to include in my menu. Everything is individualized for me. I’m feeling inspired and hopeful for a healthier and more energized 2021.”